We at Atlas Landscaping and Construction have handled a large number of Paver Installation projects for customers in an around Mentor on the Lake, Willoughby, Eastlake, Painesville as well as Willowick. Our company also caters to clients in Wickliffe, Euclid, and Richmond Heights. We have a very strong customer base in Mayfield Heights, Lyndhurst and the surrounding areas and have handled a number of paving jobs there as well.
Where Paving Stones Can Be UsedWhen we take up any projects, our objective is to ensure that our clients get value for money and that they have stunning outdoor spaces that add to the longevity of the landscape. This is why we use outdoor paver units in various areas such as:
- Driveways, walkways and pathways
- Patios and decks
- Entranceways and terraces
- Gazebo areas
- Fireplace and fire pit areas
We always focus on using the best products in our work and experienced and expert masons are deployed in the job; this ensures the longevity of the installation. Every homeowner likes to have outdoor spaces that are unique and attractive and that means they want materials that will have a very interesting appearance.
Benefits of Paving StonesWhile stone pavers give you the option to create stunning outdoor spaces, there are a number of benefits to opting for these materials such as:
- Different Materials - Today, you can find pavers made of brick, natural stone as well as concrete. Interlocking pavers form a very strong and stable outdoor flooring installation.
- Variety - All these pavers are available in a range of colors, shapes, designs and textures. This allows you the design flexibility to create the kind of look you want on your property.
- Versatile - Paving stones can be used in any outdoor area of your property and this helps you coordinate the theme and design concept well. Very few materials have the versatility that paver units have.
- Strong and Durable - These products are very strong and when installed by experts like us, can last for a very long time, without any trouble.
- Low Maintenance - Pavers only require an occasional hosing to keep them clean and you can sand and seal them ‘once in two years to make the surface stain and scratch resistant.
- Cost Effective - Concrete pavers are very economical; while brick and stone are a little more expensive, they last for a number of years and provide value in the long term.
For any more information about paver installations and to discuss your project details, speak with the Atlas Landscaping and Construction experts at this number - 440-728-4879. You are assured of the best services at very reasonable paver cost.